7.3.12. The wheel brake cylinder of the back brake mechanism
Remove a brake drum.
Remove the wheel brake cylinder in a following order:
Fig. 7.31. Removal of the top coupling spring (1) and a direction of tap (2) forward and back brake колодок
- Remove the top coupling spring 1 (fig. 7.31
) brake колодок
- Take away in the parties forward and back brake колодки;
Fig. 7.32. An arrangement of the union (1) fastenings of a brake tube and a bolt (2) fastenings of the wheel brake cylinder to a protective casing of a back brake
- Turn away the union 1 (fig. 7.32
) fastenings of a brake tube;
- Stopper close a brake tube for prevention of leak of a liquid or its pollution;
- Turn out bolts of 2 fastenings of the wheel brake cylinder to a protective casing of a back brake.
Connect a brake tube and tighten the union the moment 16 Н·м.
Establish brake колодки.
Establish a brake drum.