7.5.3. The wheel brake cylinder of the back brake mechanism
Remove the wheel brake cylinder in gathering.
Disassemble the wheel brake cylinder in a following order:
Fig. 7.59. The wheel brake cylinder of the back brake mechanism: 1 — пыльник; 2 — the piston; 3 — a cuff; 4 — a spring in gathering; 5 — the prorolling union
- Remove пыльник
1 (fig. 7.59
) and do not use it repeatedly;
- Take the piston 2;
- Remove a cuff 3 pistons and do not use it repeatedly;
- Remove a spring 4 in gathering;
- Turn out the union of prorolling 5.
Wash out all details in methyl spirit and dry up their compressed air.
Grease before assemblage all new pistons, piston cuffs and walls of the wheel cylinder with a pure brake liquid.
Collect the wheel brake cylinder in a following order:
- Screw the union of prorolling and tighten its moment 6 Н·м;
- Establish a spring and a new piston cuff;
- Establish the piston and new пыльник;
- Check up on absence люфта the piston.
Establish the wheel brake cylinder in gathering.