2.1.3. Check of level of engine oil
Check up engine oil level. Check up oil level on the heated-up idle engine in a following order:
- Stop the engine, wait some minutes that oil has flown down in the pallet;
- Take the index (щуп) level of oil and check up oil level. Oil level should be between marks MIN and "MOVE";
- Wipe the index of level of oil and insert it into the directing
- The oil index;
- Repeatedly take the index of level of oil and check up oil level;
- Establish the index of level of oil into place.
Fig. 2.1. Level of oil and an arrangement of labels MIN and "MOVE" on щупе (1) indexes of level of oil
If level of oil below norm, add oil in the small portions while level of oil will not reach a label MAX on щупе the
index of level of oil (fig. 2.1
If level of oil at a mark MIN, at addition about one litre oil level rises to the maximum. Close a cover a bulk mouth.