9.6.1. The design description
The digital logic stereophonic radio tape recorder consists of radio with ranges AM/FM and a cassette player with electronic control. The radio information system (RDS) uses the separate button to choose the certain radio station established on preference of the listener.
The sound system of safety becomes more active, when the audiosystem chain is separated from the battery. The four-digit code of safety should be entered for audiosystem activization. The safety code is stamped on a card located in the car (usually in перчаточном a box). One of following procedures of input of a code of safety can be used.
1. At I or II position of the switch of ignition include radio. On the radio display the inscription «CODE» will be highlighted.
2. Press button P-UP, the correct first figure will not be highlighted yet.
3. Press button P-DN to pass to the second figure and then press P—UP once again to enter correct second figure.
4. Repeat actions of points two and three to enter the third and fourth figures, using the same method.
5. After input of a correct four-digit code of safety, press button TR. On the display quickly there will be an inscription «CODE OK», and the system is ready to use.
If the wrong code is entered, on the display will be highlighted «ERROR 1». It will then be highlighted «CODE» once again, and it is possible to enter a correct code of safety. Time between each new attempt of coding doubles; it is possible to make ten attempts of coding.